Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I've been tagged

Gennie tagged me so here we go... it took me a few days, but at least I got it done!!

8 Favorite TV Shows
1. American Idol
2. The Bachelor (Shhh)
3. So You Think You Can Dance
4. Monk
5. Really don’t
6. watch
7. too much
8. TV

8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Got Up EARLY L for a meeting.
2. Took a nap before church J
3. Went to Church
4. Finished my cards
5. Met Jodi @ Lakepoint so she could make her cards!
6. Read some in my book “No Angel”
7. Played a game on my computer
8. Watched the Oscars

8 Things I Look Forward To
1. Spring!!!!!
2 Overnighter with Jodi
3. Going to see Cher for our anniversary
4. Going to Hawaii
5. Going to see KC & Gen in Boston
6. Women’s Conference
7. Being consistent with exercise
8. Spring!!

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Winger’s
2. Mimi’s Cafe
3. The Cheesecake Factory
4. Café Trang
5. Café Rio
6. Applebee’s
7. Archibald’s
8. Sizzler

8 Things on My Wish List
1. Spring!!
2. Paris , France (Tour de France)
Not participating just watching
3. More spare time
4. I-Phone
5. More time with family
6. Box of Chocolates
7. More time to play
8. To live another 44 years & 14 days

8 people I tag.... Cherri, Shauna, Dawn, Danielle, Brittney, Wendy, Erin, Stacie, Hilary N.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Good list Debb. I secretly like the Bachelor too. Can't wait for the finally on Monday!!!