Friday, September 18, 2009

Afternoon Tea

Jodi arranged for Afternoon Tea for my sisters and friends for my birthday. What a sweet surprise! We were at the Grand America, it was incredible. So relaxing, as we enjoyed the harp player quietly playing in the background, we were served, tea, hot chocolate, or any beverage of our choice; finger sandwiches and then our choice of french pastries. What a fun birthday. Thank you sweet Jodi for all your hard work getting it all arranged. With all of our schedules it took her over a month to get as many of us as possible all available on one day, and then some of the invitees still could not make it. Thanks to all for coming and making the day so fun. It was so much fun we have decided to have girl get-togethers as a common event. Who's planning the next one??












Last put not least "a picture in the potty"



Thanks Jodi, Love you!!

4 comments:

Cherri said...

It was really fun, but that last picture looks like we all need to go potty.

Unknown said...

Wow, you did post. I didn't believe you there for a minute. Just kidding, I can't harp on you too much...I haven't posted since Sept. 6.

Jodi is an awesome person. She must have learned it from her mom. That sounds like a fun birthday gift.

Anonymous said...

It's always nice to see that the mentally ill can have days out too.

Heather said...

Hi I’m Heather! Please email me, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com